Developer: Beatylus Games
Release Date: TBD
Availability: Digital Download
Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social: Twitter, Discord
Autonima is a immersive steampunk adventure game, set in a world of robots and myth. You play Ohm, of the robotic lifeforms known as Autons. Explore the world of autonima through dialog, found objects, environmental story-telling, and puzzle-solving, as you make your way up the mountain in search of answers.
The mysterious ‘Advents’, which add new Auton life to the world, have ceased. The future of your civilization is uncertain. Faced with extinction, the Autons search for powers beyond their own. Your quest is to find the Makers and restart the Advents, saving all life. Choose wisely. The fate of your world hangs in the balance.
- Autonima’s unique world is a vibrant, handcrafted experience of ancient stone, deep forests, and rusted metal.
- A complex story explored through characters and a wealth of found text.
- An ancient mystery, myths and legends.
- Meet unique characters along way that may help, or hinder.
- The path forward is blocked by various puzzles that provide just the right amount of difficulty without stumping players.
Baetylus Games is an independent game developer started in 2017 by Peter Conlin with the goal of telling stories and building worlds.